- Trimble TDC100 is a professional handheld GNSS device based on the Android operating system, specially designed for GIS applications. Trimble TDC100 handheld combines smartphone technology with Trimble GNSS data capture in one rugged unit.
- It is specially designed for GIS professionals working on construction sites in various environmental management, public works, and goods and services applications.
Trimble TDC100 design with specialist information collection in your mind.
- A fully rugged portable handheld (IP-67) featuring a sunlight-readable display, high-resolution camera, and consumer swappable batteries. This unit prepares for all-day information collection in any environment or weather conditions.
- Designed for mapping and GIS professionals, Trimble TDC100 working in various industries, such as environmental management, public functions, and utilities. TDC100 empowers you with a completely incorporated GNSS-based dataset system with communication capacities for everyday fieldwork.
- Trimble’s TDC100 handheld offers better GNSS capacity than your standard smartphone. The built-in GNSS receiver provides spatial GIS information with up to 2-5 m positioning accuracy in real‑time and supports GPS, GLONASS, and Beidou constellations. Also, it takes advantage of SBAS augmentation where available.
- The Android-based TDC100 handheld’s smartphone capacity lets you conduct mobile apps to support your workflow and improve your workday all around. Run Trimble apps such as Trimble UnityTM, plus some other third‑party or custom-developed programs, to handle your organization’s unique workflows. Just download programs from the Google Play Store, any moment, even within the field.
- The hand-held enables project teams to share data and updates in real-time. Use Cloud-based data sharing via Trimble UnityTM or comparable, or touch base with the team by phone. Efficient communication reduces downtime and errors and eliminates trips back into the office.
Trimble TDC100 Handheld Data Collector
- Susceptible GNSS / SBAS receiver and antenna (72 channels)
- <1.5 m real-time accuracy (SBAS)
- 13 MP (4G model) or 8 MP (Wi-Fi model) camera with flash and geotag function
- Capacitive multi-touch Gorilla Glass screen, size 13.5 cm (5.3 ″)
- Bluetooth® v 4.0
- Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
- NFC (4G model)
- Long-lasting replaceable Li-Ion battery (standard or extended capacity)
- 1.2 GHz Qualcomm processor
- 2 GB SDRAM
- 16 GB (4G) and 8 GB (Wi-Fi model) flash memory