Poly Voyager Focus 2 UC USB-A Headset – 213726-01
The Poly Voyager Focus 2 UC USB-A Headset – 213726-01. Engineered with precision and designed for ultimate productivity, this headset combines cutting-edge technology with unparalleled comfort for all-day wear. Whether you’re making important calls or immersing yourself in your favorite tunes, the Voyager Focus 2 delivers immersive sound quality and noise-canceling features that keep you focused in any environment. Upgrade your communication experience and elevate your workflow with the Poly Voyager Focus 2 UC USB-A Headset
- Audio performance: Adjust the noise canceling level for your personal preference with three options of Advanced Digital Hybrid active noise canceling (ANC)—high, low and off.Connector Type:USB Type A
- Poly Acoustic Fence technology: Advanced multi-microphone noise canceling so callers hear you and not your surroundings.
- Smart technology: Dynamic Mute Alert tells you if you speak while muted.
- All-Day Wearing: Lightweight headband with sling and plush ear cushions for all-day comfort. Up to 19 hours of talk time.
- Multiple device connections: Connect to a computer with the included BT700 USB-A adapter and to a mobile via Bluetooth v5.1.
Bluetooth v5.1 Class 1
Multipoint connectivity, headset connects to two devices at the same time, remembers up to 8 devices
Voyager Focus 2 Office: Up to 91 m/300 ft
Connect to PC via included micro USB cable with audio over USB mode
Battery Capacity: 560mAh
Charge time: 2 hours for a full charge
Standby time: up to 30 days
RECEIVE FREQUENCY RESPONSE
Dynamic EQ optimized for PC wideband voice telephony up to 7 kHz or for multimedia 20 Hz to 20 kHz
Digital Hybrid ANC using two digital MEMS microphones and 2 analog ECM microphones with three user settings (Off/low/high)
Answer calls by simply putting on the headset, mute by taking the headset off and pause/resume music
SoundGuard DIGITAL: G616 support limits the level to 102 dBSPL; Time-weighted average prevents average daily noise exposure from exceeding 85dBA*