Grandstream Basic IP Phone GXP1610
The Grandstream GXP1610 Basic IP phone delivers a user-friendly and intuitive communication experience for users who need only essential VoIP access. Complete with 1 line, 2 call appearances and a 132×48 LCD screen, the GXP1610 is equipped for dependable phone access. The phone also offers 3 XML programmable soft keys and dual 10/100 mbps ports for a flexible user experience.
As all Grandstream IP phones do, the GXP1610 features state-of-the-art security encryption technology (SRTP and TLS). The GXP1610 supports a variety of automated provisioning options, including zero-configuration with Grandstream’s UCM series IP PBXs, encrypted XML files and TR-069, to make mass deployment extremely easy.
A simple IP phone for small business users, the GXP1610/GXP1610P/1615 delivers a user-friendly VoIP calling experience in a very easy-to-use IP phone. The GXP1610/ GXP1610P/1615 offers support for 1 line, 2 call appearances and includes 3-way voice conferencing to maximize productivity. Additional features include a 132×48 (2.95’’.) LCD screen for easy viewing, 3 XML programmable soft keys for customization, 10/100 mbps ports, integrated PoE on the GXP1610P/GXP1615 model, EHS support for Plantronics headsets and multi-language support. These features allow the GXP1610/GXP1610P/GXP1615 to be a high-quality small business IP phone that is simple and easy-to-use.
- 1 SIP account, up to 2 call appearances
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls and accounts
- 3-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls
- Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) support for Plantronics headsets
- Automated provisioning options include TR-069 and XML config files
- Full-duplex speakerphone with HD audio to maximize audio quality and clarity
- Use with Grandstream’s UCM series of IP PBXs for Zero Config provisioning
- Built-in PoE 802.3af to power the device and give it a network connection (GXP1610P/PGXP1615 ony)