Grandstream GRP2612P Carrier Grade IP Phone
The Grandstream GRP2612P. Engineered for exceptional performance and reliability, the GRP2612P offers advanced telephony features and crystal-clear HD audio, ensuring seamless communication experiences. With its sleek design and intuitive interface, this IP phone is perfect for businesses of all sizes. Plus, with built-in Power over Ethernet (PoE) support, installation is a breeze, providing both convenience and cost savings. Elevate your communication capabilities with the Grandstream GRP2612P today.
The GRP2612 features Wi-Fi support on the GRP2612W and PoE on the GRP2612P/GRP2612W/GRP2612G and is supported by Grandstream’s Device Management System (GDMS).
Grandstream GRP2612P is a powerful carrier-grade IP Phone featuring 2 lines, PoE and zero-touch provisioning to make mass deployment and management a breeze. Boasting a color LCD display with swappable faceplates for easy logo customization, 16 virtual multi-purpose keys, and enterprise-level security, the GRP2612P meets the needs of any business or organization. Power Supply Not Included
- Supports 2 SIP accounts and 4 multi-purpose line keys
- GRP2612W includes built-in dual-band Wi-Fi support
- Swappable faceplate to allow for easy logo customization
- HD audio supporting all major codecs, including wideband codecs G.722 and Opus
- Up to 16 digital BLF Keys
- Enterprise-level protection including secure boot, dual firmware images, and encrypted data storage
- Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports (GRP2612)
- Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports with integrated PoE (GRP2612P
- Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports with integrated PoE