Grandstream GRP2602W Wifi Enabled Desktop IP Phone
Enhance your business communication with the Grandstream GRP2602W, a cutting-edge WiFi enabled desktop IP phone designed to revolutionize your workplace connectivity. Seamlessly integrating the convenience of WiFi technology with advanced IP telephony features, the GRP2602W ensures unparalleled flexibility and mobility for your workforce. From crystal-clear voice quality to intuitive user interface, this innovative device offers an unparalleled user experience.
The GRP2602 features 5-way voice conferencing to maximize productivity, integrated PoE (GRP2602P/GRP2602G), Wi-Fi support (GRP2602W), and is supported by Grandstream’s Device Management System (GDMS).
- Supports 2 lines, and 4 SIP accounts
- Supported by GDMS which provides a centralized interface to configure, provision, manage and monitor Grandstream devices
- Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) support for Plantronics, Jabra, and Sennheiser headsets
- Full-duplex speakerphone with HD audio to maximize audio quality and clarity
- Equipped with noise shield technology to minimize background noise
- The GRP2602P/GRP2602G includes built-in PoE to power the device and give it a network connection
- Supports 5-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls
- Enterprise-level protection including secure boot, dual firmware images, and encrypted data storage
- Swappable faceplate to allow for easy logo customization
- GRP2602W includes built-in dual-band Wi-Fi support