Grandstream RFID Card Reader GDS37x0-RD
The Grandstream GDS3700 series RFID Card Reader (GDS37x0-RD). Seamlessly integrating with Grandstream’s GDS3710 IP Video Door System, this RFID reader offers advanced access control features. With its sleek design and robust functionality, the GDS37x0-RFID-RD provides secure and convenient access management for any environment. Whether it’s for offices, residential complexes, or commercial spaces, this RFID card reader ensures hassle-free access control. Experience enhanced security and efficiency with the Grandstream GDS3700 series RFID Card Reader.
Grandstream RFID Card Reader works with GDS3710 IP Video Door Station. This USB RFID Card reader can be installed anywhere and connect via USB to any computer running Grandstream’s free GDS Manager software to allow all RFID Card Reader activity to be tracked, monitored and managed centrally by GDS Manager.
The device is fully powered through USB and offers a built-in antenna with card-seeking mode.
- Grandstream gds37x0-rfid-rd card reader supports generic RFID card
- Working Frequency 125KHz
- Power Supply DC 5V (±4%)
- Electric Current Standby Current 20mA; Operation Current Less than 35 mA
- Operating Distance 0-40mm effective distance, the use of ID card and the Reader
- Working Temperature -10°C ~ 70°C Storage Temperature -20°C ~ 80°C
- Dimensions 108.5mm x 108.5mm x 24mm ±3mm USB
- Cable Length 1.5 Meters