Grandstream Enterprise MultiWan Gigabit VPN GWN7000 Router
Grandstream Enterprise MultiWan Gigabit VPN GWN7000 Router is a powerful enterprise-grade multi-WAN Gigabit VPN router. Ideal for the enterprise, small-to-medium business, retail, education, hospitality and medical markets, the GWN7000 supports comprehensive WiFi and VPN solutions that can be shared across one or many different physical locations. It features high-performance routing and switching power and a hardware-accelerated VPN client/server for secure inter-office connectivity. To maximize network reliability, the GWN7000 supports traffic load balancing and failover. The GWN7000 features an embedded controller and automated provisioning master that can setup and manage up to 300+ in-network GWN series WiFi Access Points. This can be easily operated through the product’s intuitive web browser user interface, which also offers a central panel to monitor and control the entire network.
- 7 Gigabit ports (2 WAN + 5 LAN)
- Hardware accelerated VPN including PPTP, L2TP/ IPSec, and OpenVPN
- Embedded controller to manage 300+ GWN WiFi APs
- Multi-WAN ports with load balancing and failover to maximize connection reliability
- Intuitive Web interface to centrally monitor/provision the entire network
- 1 million packets/ second routing & 10Gbps aggregate switching power
- Rich peripheral support (printer, NAS, file server, etc.) through USB ports
- Rich firewall features including NAT, DMZ, Port Forwarding, SPI, and UPnP
- Advanced Central Control with Intuitive Web-based central network management from any GWN7000 router.
- Network Manageability with Embedded controller to manage 300+ WiFi APs from a central interface without requiring a separate controller hardware/ software.