Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon Gen 10 Intel Core i7 (21CB002SUE)
Experience unparalleled performance with the Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon Gen 10 (21CB002SUE), featuring the powerful Intel Core i7 processor. Designed for professionals who demand excellence, this laptop combines cutting-edge technology with the legendary reliability of the ThinkPad series
- Lenovo ThinkPad X1 carbon Gen 10 is powered by 12th Gen Intel® Core™ vPro® processor, hence takes multitasking to the next level. This CPU has a revolutionary design that intelligently allocate workloads to the right thread, on the right core, at the right time
- Say hello to the Communications Bar, a gorgeous new design that houses the higher resolution FHD camera with a webcam privacy shutter. It also shows off the 4 x 360-degree mics with integrated AI-based noise-cancellation and Dolby Voice®.
- The underside of the keys on the legendary ThinkPad keyboard have been redesigned for air intake to create better airflow. Combined with the dual fan and rear venting, the ThinkPad X1 Carbon Gen 10 laptop delivers improved thermals
- If you misplace your laptop, or worse, if someone takes it, locating your device has never been so easy. Now Tile® ready, the ThinkPad X1 Carbon Gen 10 works with your smartphone to find your device, even when your X1 is powered off. Simply subscribe to the Tile® service, and then download, set up, and activate.
- Biometrics provide extra security on the ThinkPad X1 Carbon Gen 10 laptop, from the power button integrated with the fingerprint reader that lets you log in and boot up instantaneously, to the facial recognition software that works with the IR camera. Plus, Computer Vision based presence detection automatically locks your device when you move away.
- Uses the US Department of Defense’s MIL-STD 810H standards to create a balance of reliability and durability for our ThinkPad laptops. We test against 12 standards and more than 200 quality checks to ensure they run in extreme conditions.